Nov 28, 2013

GA-DE CRYSTALLIC Matte Collection

.




The cosmetic brand GA-DE came out recently with a new collection called Crystallic Matte Nail Color.
The formula of the nail polishes in this collection contains micro particles which creates a 3D effect with a unique texture that reminds sugar. 





We already saw similar collections with this sugar/sand texture, like Sally Hansen Sugar Coat, OPI Mariah with the Liquid Sand finish, China Glaze Texture collection and more, so when I received the polishes from this collection I was very curious to see GA-DE's interpretation to this trend.


The Crystallic collection contains 6 different shades and I have 3 of them to show, so let's start:



L to R:

Coral Sugar
Gold Sugar
Blue Sugar





Coral Sugar – a coral pink with beautiful gold glitters. This shade of pink is tricky and although it seems "innocence" in the bottle, it came out pretty "bold" on my nails (yes, of course I liked it J). I wish the gold glitters were more visible in regular lighting, but still, it's a beautiful shade of pink.







 GA-DE - Coral Sugar




Gold Sugar – Well, this one has the Wow factor for me. You all know I'm not a big fan of gold but I definitely going to use this one again and not just for swatches. Gold Sugar is gold with tons of silver chunks and it's the only one out of the bunch with big chunks of glitters. I think surprisingly it was my favorite out of the three, maybe because it's really special…




 GA-DE - Gold Sugar




Blue Sugar – The names in this collection are a big shock, ha? Well…..Blue Sugar is a medium blue with tiny silver glitters. It's a beautiful shade of blue and you can see it sparkles on your nails very nicely. I wish it had also some gold or pink glitters inside, I think it could be more special this way, but I also like it as it is.




 GA-DE - Blue Sugar


As for the formula of this collection, it's very pigmented and on the thick side so it works great and now you'll hear me saying something I've NEVER EVER said on this blog before – as far as Coral Sugar and Gold Sugar – DO NOT apply more than one coat. Yes. You heard me right – the three of them are opaque at one coat so you don't need the second one, but while Blue Sugar is also good in two coats, the other two looks their best in one coat. When I applied the second coat it looked bumpier and the sugar texture was ruined a little, so yes, I recommend you don't apply more than one coat.
Overall, I think GA-DE pretty much nailed it in this collection - texture, glitters, one coat - can we ask for more? Maybe just for some more colors....




And – for those of you who read my Facebook Page, you probably saw me talking a lot about some new packages I received lately (one I already showed you in the last post), and one of my favorite things lately, is amazing glitters stickers which arrived in one of the packages, so I made a quick mani to show you – what do you think?





Well, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it and Happy Black Friday to you all J Are you planning any special purchases?








The products in this post were sent to me for a review by the pr company *

18 comments

labellavidablog said...

אהבתי את הכסוף/ זהב (בתמונה הוא נראה כסוף אבל השם שלו מרמז שהוא בעצם זהב?..)
הוא נראה מקסים אבל יש לי בעיה עם הטקסטורה שלהם.. המגע שלהם פשוט לא נעים לי.. במיוחד כשמעבירים יד בשיער:) זו בעיה שהיא רק אצלי??

Tuli said...

labellavidablog - כן, הוא זהב אבל עם המון נצנצים כסופים אז מתקבל מראה של זהב-כסוף, גם אני אהבתי אותו מאוד:-)

ולגבי התחושה, אני יכולה להבין אותך למרות שאישית זה לא מפריע לי. מה שכן, ניסית אותם עם טופ קואוט מעל? כי זה מחליק קצת את המרקם למגע אבל עדיין שומר על המראה המחוספס.

Unknown said...

GEL BRUSHES
We offer over 1000 products of supreme quality for creating beautiful gel nails. Including up to 2 years warranty on all electric devices. gel brushes
Kolinsky Gel Brush Size 4 Pure Kolinsky gel brush to create long lasting gel enhancement. Allows easy and smooth gel application. Pink Color with strass. €10.00
gel brushes

Nail Care Blog For Mommies said...

hey there and thank you for your information I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

Nail Care Tips said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Sara Taylor said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Mayra|Mexican Timeshare Solutions said...

I love your blog, there is always something interesting to read! Thanks for sharing that!

Roselen said...

Hello, i am very impressed with your post , its looking very nice and informative about Nail Care Tips. i would like to share this post to my social media and surely i will come back again to your page as soon as possible.Thanks for share this .

Gel Nail Polish said...

Thank you for sharing these news for us and we actually are also doing the gel nail business from China.We are factory! We have the very high quality products like color changing gel nail polish which changes color with the UV Light.

Unknown said...

Beautiful glossy nail I like your photo and tip some great formula, you share Thanks

Spashop said...

http://spashop.com.ua/product-category/manikyurnye_stoly/

Health and Wellness Blog India said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

Bluesky Gel Nail Color said...

As i read your blog you a big fan of Glitter Nail polish, we providing best quality Bluesky glitter gel nails! polish to our customer.

Anonymous said...

iphone
iphone
vivo
axioo
iphone
bimbel
baterai
lampungservice.com

Anonymous said...

Lampung
youtubeyoutubeyoutubelampungtokoJasalampunglampungyoutube

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

And making money online using it is as simple as 1...2...3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready to start making money???

Click here to check it out

Wedding invitation videos said...

Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online Wedding Invitation Video

omgroupco said...

3pl warehousing companies in india Om Group is a big, strong corporation. It is among the world’s leading logistics companies, focusing on seafreight, airfreight, and overland businesses.
3pl in warehousing

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 
twitter / Tulisnailpolish

Discounts