Oct 31, 2013

All the way from Germany - P2 polishes!

.







Today we're heading to Germany….



A while ago, I received some nail polishes from Germany and I haven't had the chance to show them to you yet. I got 3 P2 nail polishes and 3 Essence polishes and we'll start with the P2 nail polishes.

Let me start by saying that they are all very easy to apply, a bit runny, but still works great.








From L to R:

P2 996 Before Sunrise – Wow, this one captured my eye immediately. It's kind of a reddish bronze with a beautiful duochrome effect. It has a gold shimmer that makes it special and it looks gorgeous in sun light. I took some inside and outdoor pictures so you can see the different, but I have to admit that I couldn't catch its full beauty, so sorry for that.

P2 100 Open your heart – O.K, now this one is for you, my red addict friends J It's a crème red with a pinch of pink and I think it can easily enter to "the most successful red polishes" list. I, personally, am not a big fan of red polishes, but if I'm in the muse, this shade of red is definitely my favorite.

P2 990 Free to be – I'm not sure how to describe it, but I think that green with a silver shimmer would be a good start. The silver shimmer is much more shown in the bottle than it is on the nails, but it's still one of those shades I can't resist. 



L to R:

P2 996 Before Sunrise
P2 990 Free to be 
P2 100 Open your heart




I love the bottles of these ones and as I wrote, they are very easy to apply and also dry pretty fast.
I'm sorry I don't have full swatches to show you yet, it's because I'm still growing my nails to a decent length for swatching and also because I didn't have enough time this week.



Also, I was in the mood for some experiences with my lace stickers, and here are the results – What do you think? I was really pleased with the results of the green one and I'm not so sure about the others… 






Have a great weekend you all!!!

14 comments

Anonymous said...

nice post like all colors

Tuli said...

My daily nail - Thank you :-)

Nail Care Blog For Mommies said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Tanya said...

Very Adorable and Dazzling Look. Thanks For Sharing.

priya said...

I love this nail art

Nail Polish Colors For Short Nails said...

look very beautiful and their nails are charming and shining

Unknown said...

Please visit my website for other great beauy tips
www.allfashiondiary.com

Divya dutta said...

Hi This a Great post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it. And you all WOW Beauty Products Online.

Blog27999 said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Well over 160 thousand men and women are trying a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs every night in their sleep.

It's simple and it works on anybody.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Take a clear glass and fill it with water half glass

2) And now follow this weight losing hack

and you'll be 2lbs thinner when you wake up!

Blog27999 said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction for you buried within his heart?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, look after and look after you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

Matter of fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon find him expose his soul and mind to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

Blog27999 said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

(And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to reveal if this easy test can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And getting it set up is as easy as 1...2...3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready?

The solution is right here

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And getting it set up is as easy as 1---2---3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

Do you want to start making profits?

You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

Blogger said...

If you're trying hard to lose weight then you absolutely need to start using this brand new custom keto plan.

To design this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 
twitter / Tulisnailpolish

Discounts