Oct 31, 2013

All the way from Germany - P2 polishes!

.







Today we're heading to Germany….



A while ago, I received some nail polishes from Germany and I haven't had the chance to show them to you yet. I got 3 P2 nail polishes and 3 Essence polishes and we'll start with the P2 nail polishes.

Let me start by saying that they are all very easy to apply, a bit runny, but still works great.








From L to R:

P2 996 Before Sunrise – Wow, this one captured my eye immediately. It's kind of a reddish bronze with a beautiful duochrome effect. It has a gold shimmer that makes it special and it looks gorgeous in sun light. I took some inside and outdoor pictures so you can see the different, but I have to admit that I couldn't catch its full beauty, so sorry for that.

P2 100 Open your heart – O.K, now this one is for you, my red addict friends J It's a crème red with a pinch of pink and I think it can easily enter to "the most successful red polishes" list. I, personally, am not a big fan of red polishes, but if I'm in the muse, this shade of red is definitely my favorite.

P2 990 Free to be – I'm not sure how to describe it, but I think that green with a silver shimmer would be a good start. The silver shimmer is much more shown in the bottle than it is on the nails, but it's still one of those shades I can't resist. 



L to R:

P2 996 Before Sunrise
P2 990 Free to be 
P2 100 Open your heart




I love the bottles of these ones and as I wrote, they are very easy to apply and also dry pretty fast.
I'm sorry I don't have full swatches to show you yet, it's because I'm still growing my nails to a decent length for swatching and also because I didn't have enough time this week.



Also, I was in the mood for some experiences with my lace stickers, and here are the results – What do you think? I was really pleased with the results of the green one and I'm not so sure about the others… 






Have a great weekend you all!!!

6 comments

Bisma Rauf said...

You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
(Prize: A $30 Voucher)

Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

My Daily Nail Designs said...

nice post like all colors

Tuli said...

My daily nail - Thank you :-)

Nail Care Blog For Mommies said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Tanya said...

Very Adorable and Dazzling Look. Thanks For Sharing.

priya said...

I love this nail art

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 

Discounts