Oct 11, 2013

Nail art for the weekend!

.




I love weekends! Weekends allow me to spend precious time with my family and also time to catch some sleep here and there. Now that we have a little baby, weekends are not the same, and I guess many of you moms can understand me J 
But this weekend, I felt like I need some time alone with my colors – yes, not kid's crayons, but my polishes and nail art. I was in the mood for some stars and flowers, and I couldn't decide what mani to do, so I created some options on the nail wheel - Here they are…











I used Misa – Sorry just can't help it (purple), Icing Mood Swing – Passionate/Shy (turquoise) and Chic no. 25 (yellow)

So….what do you think? Do you like them? Do you have any favorite out the bunch?


I wish you all a great weekend! Have fun, hug your family and smile a lot J






5 comments

EFRAT ITAH said...

I live for the weekends
לאחרונה אני בעניין של חותמות, רק התחלתי וצריכה למ
צוא לקים סמיכים יותר אבל זה נחמד ובמאמץ לא גדול (כאצבע אחת לא מושלמת אני מעלימה עיין)

Tuli said...

אפרת - אני מתה על חותמות, כבר שנים בעניין של חותמות (עוד מהתקופה שירדו עליי בארץ ואמרו שזה נראה זול והיה נהוג שרק לק אדום הוא הולם...)
החותמות נותנות תוצאות מדהימות ובאמת במאמץ לא גדול אבל זאת עדיין התעסקות, כי אם (חלילה!) מתחרבשת לך אצבע, אז צריך לעשות אותה מההתחלה - כאן רציתי לתת כמה דוגמאות שהן באמת ממש קלות, בלי סיכוי לשיבושים ושלוקחות מינימום זמן.

לגבי הלקים הסמיכים, אני בזמנו הייתי משתמשת בשחור ובלבן של קונאד והם היו טובים אבל לא יודעת איך הם היום...מה שכן, מה שצריך זה לא לק שהוא בהכרח יותר סמיך אלא הכי חשוב שהפיגמנט שלו יהיה חזק, כלומר שיהיה מהלקים האלה שאם את שמה שכבה אחת ממנו הוא כבר נראה אטום לגמרי. אם יש לך כאלה בבית, פשוט תנסי אותם עם החותמות ותראי מה עובד. לי יש לקים "רגילים" שאידעתי שהם עובדים יפה עם קונאד.

Nail Care Blog For Mommies said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Blogger said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds less than we do.

(And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to reveal if this short test can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

Wedding invitation videos said...

Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online


Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
Free Wedding invitation in no time
Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations Wedding Invitation Video
Wedding Video Invitations - Wedding Invitation Video Online

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 
twitter / Tulisnailpolish

Discounts