I was tagged by the lovely Judy for the 10 Bloggers and 10 Random Facts Award. Judy writes the wonderful blog beautyjudy.wordpress.com – check it out, it is a really great blog !
So….at the first time, here are 10 random facts about me:
1. I love polishes ! Hahaha…..just kidding, I know you know this fact already, but maybe you don't know, that I used to bite my nails for many years, since I was a child. Over the years, I tried to stop this habit several times, and every time I succeeded, I used to go and buy myself lots of polishes, because I always loved it. In the last years, I finally managed to kick off this habit and ever since, my romance with polishes has become a mental disorder… lol….and you know the rest J
2. I don't see horror movies – it makes me nightmares. And in generally, I don't love scary or icky things.
3. I love to sing – I don't know if other people love to hear me sing…lol….but I love to sing in my car and in my house and every time I have a chance J
4. I play the piano since I was a child (I learned at the conservatory) – this is also another opportunity for me to sing..hahaha….I also learned to play on a guitar and I had a classic guitar and an electric guitar – I sold my electric guitar a few years ago and I still have my classic guitar, but I don't use it.
5. I'm a serial house mover – when I was a child, we used to move from house to house every couple of years, and this continued even after I got married. I never had my "childhood room" like in the movies, if you know what I mean and I couldn't get attached to any room because I always knew I'll have to move out…but since I like changes, I was o.k. with that and had a big excitement every time we moved.
5. I'm a vegetarian – I don't like meat, fish or sea food. My favorite food is Italian food and….chocolate !
6. I love to read and I'm always keeping a book close to my bed. I love to read before I go to sleep, it disconnect me from the day I had and transfer me to another world.
7. When I was a child, I wanted to be (among all the other things) a ballet dancer – well…..that was off…..lol…I also wanted to be a traffic policeman, somewhere around age 6, so I went by myself to the road near my grandmother house, and pretended I was a traffic policeman…I just remember that my grandmother was really paniced and yelled at me….lol
8. I love parties, surprises etc. – I always find a reason to party and I also really like to plan parties and events like that to my family and friends, I love to buy and make gifts and of course I love to recieve them too J
9. I love helping people and I volunteer for youth at risk- And in a bit serious note – I think many people these days are busy in themselves and their life and don't pay enough attention to the other. I believe that everyone should take care of his home and family, but also look around and see how he can contribute to this world and make it a better place.
10. And last – you better know this already, but in case you forgot – I'm flying to the
So….these were 10 things about me, hope you enjoyed them…lol….and now I have to choose 10 bloggers that I read faithfully, in no particular order – well, this is hard, since I have much more and I don't want to insult anybody – so sorry in advance….
3. body and soul
And to another subject – I had finally updated my blogroll and I did my best not to forget anyone. But if I missed someone or if there is anybody who want me to add his/her blog to my bloglroll, please feel free to email me to : Tuli321@gmail.com
And last thing – I remind you about my giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, you're welcome to join ! You can see the details here.