May 27, 2010

Review - Piggy Paint polishes !!!

.






מהיום התרגום באנגלית יהיה בהתחלה ומיד אחריו הפוסט בעברית***









Today I have for you a premiere in my blog !


Piggy Paint have sent me a sweet package to review and I'm so happy for this opportunity to show you them !



Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish brand and their polishes are non-toxic,Hypoallergenic and water – based. This brand has a really nice story (and people) behind it and you can read all about it in their website and also here:






I totally fell in love with all of their designs – everything is so childish and sweet, you can certainly see they put a lot of thinking in the design – in the colors and on the website and that's a big bonus for me ! You can also find on all their bottles that logo of the sweet pink piggy with the bow on her head and it's so cute !



Lately, Piggy Paint came with the new "Project Earth" line, which includes charming bright neon polishes and one glow-in-the-dark polish ! I received 2 polishes from this line to show you – the yellow one and the glow-in-the-dark, so here we go:


Solar Power – a bright, crazy neon yellow, reminds me a yellow marker. You already know me and you know that personally, yellow is not my color, so I'd rather to show you the pink or the blue ones from this line. On the other hand, I was glad someone has "forced" me to show you something different J

This yellow is really neat, totally unusual and super summer appropriate.

The application went smooth, no special issues and the drying was real fast, I was surprised to see how quickly it dried. Now, we're talking about a sheer polish here, so don't expect opacity – I tried 4 coats (that's what you see in the pictures) and realized that it would never be opaque. Since I don't have another one of their colorful polishes, I don't know if it's typical for all their polishes or just this specific polish.



Radioactive – what a name to a polish, ha ? lol…..this is a clear polish, or maybe I should say a milky yellowish one and what makes it special is that it glows in the dark. Here also, the application was very easy and the drying time was fast. When it dries, it turns to matte.

As typical for a glow in the dark polish, I tried it on natural nail, on white polish and on black polish. Before I go, I'll just say that I really loved the look of it on the black polish – I applied it on a crème black and it turned out to be kind of a dusty grey…

Also, when you apply a glowing polish, you should "charge" it a little with light, in order to get the maximum effect. In the dark, it turned out to a glowing yellow, really like sort of a radioactive material, and I did my best to bring you some pictures from the dark room J





You can find and order Piggy Paint nail polishes in their website – www.piggypaint.com



In addition, Piggy Paint were so kind and they offer all my readers 10% off of every order in their website – you can find their coupon with all the details in the right column of the blog (click on the coupon to get directly to their website). I hope you'll enjoy it J



Piggy Paint also have another surprise for you, but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow J










Piggy Paint - Solar Power



Piggy Paint - Radioactive









היום יש לי בשבילכן הופעת בכורה כאן בבלוג !


Piggy Paint שלחו לי חבילה מתוקה כדי שאני אוכל להראות לכן ואני ממש שמחה על ההזדמנות הזאת J

Piggy Paint היא חברה שמייצרת לקים מחומרים טבעיים, לא דליקים ועל בסיס מים והיא התחילה כחברה שמייצרת לקים בטוחים לשימוש לילדים. את כל האינפורמציה על איך הכל התחיל תוכלו למצוא באתר שלהם או בדפים בתחילת הפוסט, פשוט כי לא מצאתי צורך לתרגם את הכל, אבל כדאי לכן לקרוא, אני מאוד אהבתי את הסיפור מאחורי החברה.

אני התאהבתי קשות בכל העיצובים של החברה – הכל כל כך מתוק וילדותי, בהחלט ניכר שהשקיעו הרבה מחשבה בעיצוב – בצבעים, באתר, בלוגו וזה מבחינתי בונוס גדול ! גם בכל הבקבוקים מופיע הלוגו של החזרזירה המתוקה עם הסרט על הראש וזה כל כך חמוד !




לאחרונה הם הוציאו קולקציה שנקראת "Project Earth" שמכילה לקים בצבעים ניאונים מקסימים ולק אחד שקוף שזוהר בחושך ! מהקולקציה הזאת קיבלתי שני לקים להראות לכן – את הלק הצהוב ואת הלק שזוהר בחושך, אז הנה הם לפניכם:


Solar Power – צהוב ניאוני מטורף, מזכיר לי מאוד מרקר צהוב. אתן כבר מכירות אותי ויודעות שצהוב באופן אישי זה לא הטעם שלי, כך שהייתי מעדיפה להראות לכן את הורוד אן את הכחול מהקולקציה הזאת. מצד שני, שמחתי שמישהו "הכריח" אותי להראות לכן משהו שונה J

הצהוב הזה באמת מדליק, לגמרי לא שגרתי וסופר מתאים לקיץ שמתקרב אלינו לטובה.

המריחה שלו היתה מאוד נוחה וחלקה והוא מתייבש מאוד מהר, ממש הופתעתי מהמהירות. מדובר על לק חצי שקוף, כך שאל תצפו לאטימות – אני ניסיתי 4 שכבות (זה מה שרואים בתמונה) והבנתי שאטום הוא לא יהיה. מכיוון שאין לי לק אחר שלהם לנסות, אני לא יודעת אם זה אופייני לכל הלקים שלהם או רק לצבע הספציפי הזה.

Radioactive – איזה שם ללק, הא ? חחחח.....כאן מדובר על לק שקוף, אולי אולי יהיה יותר נכון לומר חלבי שקוף עם קצת צהבהבות. ומה שמיוחד בלק הזה הוא שהוא זוהר בחושך !

גם כאן, המריחה היתה מאוד נוחה והייבוש מהיר. כשהוא מתייבש, הוא הופך להיות מאט.

כיאה ללק זוהר בחושך, ניסיתי אותו על ציפורן טבעית, על לק לבן ועל לק שחור. במאמר מוסגר אני אציין שמאוד אהבתי את השילוב שלו עם השחור – שמתי אותו על שחור קרמי והוא הפך אותו למעין אפרפר מאובק....

בנוסף, כששמים לק זוהר, צריך "לטעון" אותו קצת באור, כדי לקבל את אפקט הזוהר המקסימלי.

בחושך הוא הופך לצהוב זוהר ועשיתי את כל המאמצים להביא לכן תמונות גם מהחדר החשוך J



את הלקים של Piggy Paint אפשר להזמין באתר שלהם ואני מאוד ממליצה לכן לקפוץ לבקר שם ולראות את כל הצבעים שיש להם –www.piggypaint.com - והקטע הטוב - הם עושים משלוחים גם לישראל !


בנוסף,Piggy Paint היו כל כך נחמדים והם מציעים לכל הקוראות שלי 10% הנחה על כל הזמנה דרך האתר שלהם –אתן יכולות למצוא את הקופון שלהם בעמודה הימנית של הבלוג (אם תלחצו על הקופון תגיעו ישר לאתר שלהם) ושם מופיע קוד הקופון להנחה ואני מקווה שתהנו ממנו J





ל- Piggy Paint יש גם עוד הפתעה בשבילכן אבל אני אספר לכן הכל עליה מחר J



5 comments

amusedPolish said...

i love the radioactive glow of radioactive :h:

Manicure Time said...

These are perfect for my little girl!

Dainty Darling Digits said...

Sheer or not, that yellow is pretty and I think it looks good on you!

Skulda said...

Great review! I cannot wait to see what you will have for us tomorrow.

Tuli said...

amusedPolish - Radioactive is such a cool polish ! When I went to sleep I wondered if my nails will glow in the dark while I'm asleep....:e:

Manicure Time - Yes, I think these polishes are perfect for little girls and the good part is that the application is very easy also :d:

l0verlada - Thank you so much ! In fact, it managed to surprise me too :-)))

Skulda - Thank you, that is so great to hear you loved my review :h: I will post the surprise tomorrow :-)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 
twitter / Tulisnailpolish

Discounts